Description and specifications
Our XXL flagship – the TruLaser Tube 7000 Fiber
With the Tube 7000 Fiber tube laser system from TRUMPF, we focus on reliability, quality and high availability coupled with maximum productivity. Due to its construction and available equipment, our machine offers the maximum variety of processing options and thus forms your customer advantage. We offer the solution for your application.
- TruDisk 4001 solid-state laser
- Automated loading and unloading of pipes up to a length of 6 meters
- Max. enveloping circle diameter of 250mm
- Flexible ejection station 4.5 m + 1.5 m finished part length and 2 belt tables
- RapidCut technology package (the superimposed movement of the tube axis and cutting head increases the dynamics of the machine by more than four times)
- Bevel cutting technology package (for 3 dimensional cutting applications and bevel cuts up to 45 °)
- Threading technology package integrates flow hole drilling, thread forming, countersinking and thermal drilling, all in one system
- Integrated camera system for process monitoring
- Loadmaster in a low-scratch design (additional plastic pads on the chain to avoid scratches on the pipe surface)
- Additional swiveling conveyor line for low-scratch pipe processing
- Smart tube alignment for the detection of contours and position of profiles up to the determination of the position of weld seams
- Adaptive clamping technology for clamping L and U profiles as well as flat materials
- Component marking also with dot matrix code
We cut a wide variety of profile types and semi-finished products such as round tubes, rectangular tubes, square tubes and custom tube profiles, but also angle steel, flat steel and U-steel. We offer all of this up to a max. wall thickness of 6mm (stainless steel) and 10mm (structural steel).
Do you have any questions about your particular application, technical feasibility concerns or a specific request? We welcome you to contact us and use our know-how for your success.